FACILITY & PRACTICE MANAGEMENT
Our consultants are trained to identify organizational challenges, identify organizational opportunity, design a strategic plan, implement cohesive management, and equip
your healthcare facility with tools to sustain transformation and profitability.
We have helped rural hospitals, large hospitals, onsite employee medical clinics, and physician practices streamline their operations while meeting the challenges of healthcare
reform. To fulfill these goals, SMSO will:
- Offer expertise in evaluating service line efficiency, including in-patient and out-patient settings, surgical services, cardiac services, and anesthesia services.
- Provide assistance in the creation of a comprehensive surgical or cardiovascular service line facility vision.
- Deliver expertise in selecting and implementing the tools and technology needed to support all facets of your facility or practice.
Our Management Team Provides:
- A comprehensive Human Resources plan in which we collaborate with your leadership team to recruit and retain ideal employees. Our team creates competitive benefits packages and manages all of the benefits administration—from open enrollment to claims management. Our team understands wage and hour,
labor, and employment laws so that you are always in compliance.
- Thorough Supply Expense Management and Inventory Control, which is crucial as facilities experience more challenging reimbursements from third-party payers.
- Equipment Acquisition plan to help you negotiate pricing and acquire quality equipment.
- A robust Quality Improvement Program to meet regulatory requirements and help your facility to deliver the best care.
- A system for maintaining Licensure and Accreditation.
- A complete Infection Control program that meets all regulatory requirements.
- Feasibility studies that analyze case volumes, pricing strategies, reimbursement methodologies, facility, equipment, and staffing.